- Strategic communication programming
- Knowledge management
- Capacity strengthening
- Communication research, monitoring and evaluation.
- People-centered - listen to our audience
- State of the art - aim for excellence & high quality
- Collaboration - leverage collective genius
- Cost effectiveness - maintain quality with appropriate price
- Acting today in the interests of tomorrow
- Locally rooted, globally connected.
Why choose BCCP
Our Cutting-edge Technical Expertise
- • Strategic communication program design & implementation
- • ICT-based SBCC program and resource development
- • Knowledge Management
- • Multi-media campaigns
- • Community mobilization
- • Policy & media advocacy
- • Preparing communication & advocacy materials
- • Creating and delivering enter-educate programs
- • Program monitoring & impact evaluation
- • SBCC capacity building of institutions and individuals
- • Facilitating collaboration among public, private & NGO sectors
- • Leveraging resources.
Bangladesh Center for Communication Programs (BCCP) and Bangladesh Tobacco Control Research Network (BTCRN) in collaboration with the Institute for Global Tobacco Control based at the ...
বিশ্ব স্বাস্থ্য সংস্থা করোনা ভাইরাস (কোভিড-১৯)-কে ইতোমধ্যে বৈশ্বিক মহামারী ঘোষণা দিয়েছে। বর্তমানে বাংলাদেশসহ বৈশ্বিক আবেদন হচ্ছে “ঘরে থাকুন”। এখন ঘরে থেকেই আমরা এই ...
BCCP in Media
Our Flagship Brandings
The symbols that turned as BCCP's success story and paved its journey forward
The Green Umbrella logo campaign brought integrated MCH-FP services together and thus symbolized the Umbrella. As a result health and family planning service centers provided integrated services at the doorsteps.
The emergency obstetric care (EOC) logo linked people and EOC health centers to save lives of pregnant women. Multi-million copies of the EOC pictorial card containing danger signs in pregnancy were printed and distributed by numerous agencies. The pictorial card soon became a national card.
The Shurjer Hashi logo brands the largest consortium in Bangladesh promoting service sites and healthy behavior supporting GOB HNP program. The program covers millions of people through its static clinics and satellite clinics branding the logo.
The Nijeke Jano logo through the Adolescent Reproductive Health (ARH) Campaign symbolizing a historical landmark that ushered a healthy life for adolescents in the country. The ARH toolkit containing booklets, facilitation video and comic books were replicated several times over by GOB, UNICEF, UNFPA, SAVE and other INGOs marking the beginning of adolescent friendly services.
The Rainbow logo stands as a symbol of quality primary health care services for the urban population in Bangladesh. Promoted through well-orchestrated campaigns both at central and local levels, this brand now links the health service seeking urban population, specially the poor including women and children, with the service centers of the Urban Primary Health Care Services Delivery Project run through public-private partnership under the guidance of the Local Government Division.